The Everything DiSC Sales Facilitation Toolkit includes:
- Leader’s Guide in MS Word (customizable)
- PowerPoint with embedded video (customizable)
- Stand-alone, menu-driven video
- Participant handouts in MS Word (customizable)
- Sample Everything DiSC Sales Profile
- Sample Everything DiSC Sales Customer Interaction Map (available in MyEverythingDiSC)
- Sales Interview Activity Card sets (for 24 participants)
- Everything DiSC Sales Customer Interaction Guides (for 24 participants) Templates and images
- Online resources and research
Section I: Understanding Your DiSC Sales Style
Module 1: Introduces the Everything DiSC Sales Map to explore how participants’ styles and personal priorities influence their selling behaviors. 50 minutes.
Module 2: Role-playing job interview simulation engages learners in identifying how their strengths and challenges influence their sales interactions with others. 50 minutes.
Section II: Recognizing and Understanding Customer Buying Styles
Module 3: Introduces customer mapping, a new way of people-reading, and using a series of video segments brings together participant teams in a friendly competition they practice and hone their new skills. 50 minutes.
Module 4: Explores the priorities that drive the buying style of each participant’s customers and engages learners in plotting their current customers’ styles to complete a customized Everything DiSC Sales Map. 50 minutes.
Section III: Adapting Your Sales Style to Your Customer’s Buying Style
Module 5: Through video and storytelling, and using participants’ customized Everything DiSC Sales Map, learners discover how to more effectively navigate from their own styles to those of different types of customers. 50 minutes.
Module 6: Role play challenges participants to demonstrate new ways to adapt to their most challenging customer and complete an interaction plan for working with that customer. 50 minutes.
Additional tool: Everything DiSC Sales Customer Interaction Map Ideal for use in individual or small group coaching situations, participants practice customer-mapping techniques and explore strategies for adapting their own DiSC style to that of actual customers. Available at MyEverythingDiSC.com.