An Ideal Team Building Program
Focus: Building more effective relationships, kick-starting a team, increasing employee engagement within teams and among teams.
Audience: Broad employee groups, self-contained teams, management teams, project teams, etc.
After a consultation on the needs, goals and aspirations for the team or group of employees, we develop and facilitate a customized team program which focuses on the communication and behavior styles of each individual. Typically, the education process allows for the participants to:
- Learn about the DiSC model and their style within that model.
- Understand and explore the priorities that drive them during the work day.
- Discover their similarities, differences, and reactions among and to the various DiSC styles.
- Use the DiSC model to identify what challenges the participant when working with each style, as well as to improve the participant’s understanding of the people with whom they work.
- Practice using DiSC to build more effective relationships at work.
What to Expect
Our team will work with you to initiate the team building project.
- To clearly identify goals for the session, we will facilitate a conversation on goals with the key leader(s). We will weave our learnings into the team’s training session and exercises.
- We will work with you regarding our requirements/logistics for the training space whether that’s at your site or off-site.
- We will gather contact information from you for the participants for the online assessment process.
- We will work with the key leader(s) as they develop talking points for kicking off the team session.