Building Leadership Capacity, One Leader at a Time
We focus on building from the core out. Creating deep self-awareness of one’s leadership style enables opportunity to build relationships, which in turn allows for the formation of cohesive teams.
- Personal Leadership Style – Solidify your core leadership muscles, clarify the role you play, and develop deep awareness of your personal leadership style and how best to maximize that style.
- One-to-One Relationships – Move out to work directly with employees, cultivate and embrace new routines, and build mature, trusting relationships that engage employees.
- Building Cohesive Teams – Expand your horizon to influence and motivate others to actively build cohesive teams.
- Engage leaders, one leader at a time, and mirror the behaviors leaders should exhibit with their employees.
- Find keystone behaviors to change. Initial shifts in behavior start chain reactions that help other management habits take hold.
- Seek small changes at multiple points within the pool of leaders. These small wins create opportunity for notable change.
- Adjust core management routines at the base level. This enables leaders to cultivate desired behaviors.
- Encourage leaders to embrace a small, specific set of behavioral values.
- Support leaders in learning and implementing the skills and behaviors they will need to initiate the change desired.
- Leaders need to experience a combination of skill development and behavior change on a consistent and long-term basis that is supported by peers and others around them.