Develop the Skills to #Leadwell
People leadership takes talent, time and energy. Make sure that you are developing yourself, and the leaders around you, to tackle the unique needs of each person on your team.
Participants will learn to:
- Clarify the role they play as manager and leader
- Improve management communications
- Build mature relationships with employees and peers
- Practice coaching skills for improving performance
- Lead and motivate their team in today’s hybrid work environments
Our program combines dynamic, live instruction, situational coaching and interactive sessions to provide leaders with an environment and opportunity to learn.
How Can #Leadwell Help My Organization?
Features of the Program:
- Rich content developed by the area’s top leadership and organizational trainer
- Personalized leadership style assessment
- Facilitators with decades of hands on management experience
- One-on-one personal coaching during the program
- Interactive peer-to-peer learning
- Post-program coaching session
Industries We Serve
Find out where our past participants have come from
When asked if they would recommend this course to others 100% of our survey respondents said YES!
Detailed Course Outline
DiSC: Understanding Personal Styles
- Learn all DiSC styles: key behaviors, strengths, weaknesses, and needs
- Increase awareness of your DiSC style and its influence on how you lead
- Learn a method for recognizing others’ styles and how to adapt to other styles
- Review Everything DiSC on Catalyst and how it can support relationship building
Owning Your Work & Time
- Examine your habits in how you manage your work and time
- Explore best practices and tools for prioritizing and managing work and time
- Learn how and when to delegate, including critical steps to ensure success when delegating
- Create an action plan for delegating a specific task