The Five Behaviors® has one mission: to help people build truly cohesive and effective teams that deliver results. Based on Patrick Lencioni’s best-selling story on leadership The Five Dysfunctions of a Team, this program focuses on putting The Five Behaviors model into practice. Team members better understand how they and others contribute to their team’s development, and how their part of the whole can make or break the team and its dynamic.
A productive, high-functioning team:
- Makes better, faster decisions
- Taps into the skills and opinions of all members
- Avoids wasting time and energy on politics, confusion and destructive conflict
- Avoids wasting time talking about the wrong issues and revisiting the same topics over and over again because of a lack of buy-in
- Creates a competitive advantage
- Is more fun to be on!
I would like more information on The Five Behaviors® tool and/or training.