Everything DiSC® Agile EQ™ is a classroom training and personalized learning experience that teaches participants to read the emotional and interpersonal needs of a situation and respond accordingly. The Everything DiSC® Agile EQ™ Facilitation Kit is designed to be used with the personalized Agile EQ™profile and includes three modules (varying from 60-100 minutes), fully-scripted facilitation with engaging activities, and Agile EQ™-focused video. It is available as unlocked PowerPoint® slides and Word documents—making customization easier than ever!
Everything DiSC® Agile EQ™ Facilitation Kit
The Everything DiSC Agile EQ Facilitation Kit includes:
- Facilitator’s Guide (customizable)
- PowerPoint® Presentation with embedded video (customizable)
- Video with English Subtitles (MP4 & WMV files)
- Participant handout (customizable)
- Agile EQ Map Poster (DiSC map with mindsets)
- DiSC and Agile EQ Poster (DiSC map with mindset definitions)
- Templates and images
- User Guide
- Access to online resources, including an FAQ and Sample Profile
Module 1: Discover Your Mindsets Participants discover their DiSC style and learn about the Agile EQ mindsets that come naturally to them. 60 minutes.
Module 2: Recognize and Value Other Mindsets Participants deepen their understanding of all the Agile EQ mindsets and recognize the value of shifting to less comfortable mindsets. 85-100 minutes.
Module 3: Act to Become Agile Participants explore anticipated difficulties in stretching to new mindsets and create an action plan for becoming more agile. 60 minutes.