Training & Development 2023 Fall/Winter Intern
The Bishop House Consulting team offers an exciting internship opportunity designed to develop top Bachelor’s or Master’s students in the area of Leadership Development Training and Facilitation. Intern(s) will have the opportunity to be a part of our team’s virtual leadership training programs and will gain insight and exposure to multiple roles, responsibilities and industries through direct interaction and communication with participants in the program.
The paid internship consists of learning and connecting with the Bishop House team through team meetings, session preparation, session production and periodic debriefing all within a remote setting. The intern should have access to a quiet and professional location and a reliable computer to transact on assigned work.
- Produce our leadership training programs
- Using our facilitation notes as a guide, the producer is responsible for managing the technology components of each training program on behalf of the Bishop House team
- Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Managing host/co-host functionality
- Setting up and conducting polling throughout the session
- Monitoring chat box feature and providing facilitator with themes and responses
- Establishing and managing breakout groups
- Admitting participants into the session and tracking attendance for the facilitator
- Confirming audio and video are available and ready for each participant upon entry to the session – troubleshooting when necessary
- Managing participation through muting and unmuting participants when needed
- Pausing and resuming session recording when required
- Providing general video conferencing troubleshooting support
- Emailing recordings to participants when applicable
- Ongoing feedback from the intern to support their personal growth and development
- Perform all activities in a safe and responsible manner while maintaining a personable and professional demeanor
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in a field of Human Resources, Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Leadership and Consulting, or similar
- Language Fluency: English (Written & Verbal)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Zoom Video Conferencing
- Project management skills
Bishop House Consulting is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.