Managing effectively means moving from a “one size fits all” management approach to one that provides direction, motivation, and development in a way that aligns with each individual.
The most successful managers read the needs of their employees and adapt their personal style accordingly. These are important skills that can be developed by utilizing the Everything DiSC Management® assessment.
The Everything DiSC Management® Assessment is a research-validated online assessment that helps managers understand themselves, their employees, and their bosses.
Participants learn how to read the styles of the people they manage. The result is managers who adapt their styles to manage more effectively.
Everything DiSC Management increases management effectiveness by focusing on five key areas:
- Module 1: Introduction to Your Management Style: Participants discover how DiSC affects management style, including decision-making and problem-solving. Participants will also learn to identify others’ DiSC styles using behavioral cues.
- Module 2: Directing and Delegating: Managers discover their strengths and challenges when directing and delegating as well as how to adapt their behavior to manage people more effectively.
- Module 3: Creating a Motivating Environment: Participants discover how DiSC styles influence the ways in which people are motivated.
- Module 4: Developing Others: Managers learn how to provide resources, environments, and opportunities that support long-term professional growth, based on DiSC.
- Module 5: Working with Your Manager: Participants learn to influence and communicate effectively with their managers by meeting their DiSC needs and preferences.
Everything DiSC Management® is the most in-depth and easily customizable DiSC-based management-training solution available. Management-specific, personalized content creates an in-depth learning experience. Modular design and online tailoring features allow you to design a customized program that’s right for your organization.