Understanding Your Personal Communications Style with Everything DiSC Workplace
Focus: Building more effective relationships, kick-starting a team, increasing employee engagement within teams and among teams.
Audience: Broad employee groups, self-contained teams, management teams, project teams, etc.
We leverage the Everything DiSC Workplace® assessment (which can be used with everyone in an organization, regardless of title or role) to build more effective relationships and improve the quality of the workplace, one relationship at a time. The 20-page personalized report explores the priorities that drive learners at work. Participants understand their DiSC style and how to increase their effectiveness with all four DiSC styles. The profile includes an in-depth, personalized style index: an at-a-glance overview of the other styles and how the individual interacts with them. The project will begin with a combined team training session utilizing the Everything DiSC Workplace® Assessment.
Typical Program: After a consultation on the needs, goals and aspirations for the team or group of employees, we develop and facilitate a customized team program which focuses on the communication and behavior styles of each individual. Typically, the education process allows for the participants to:
- Learn about the DiSC model and their style within that model.
- Understand and explore the priorities that drive them during the work day.
- Discover their similarities, differences, and reactions among and to the various DiSC styles.
- Use the DiSC model to identify what challenges the participant when working with each style, as well as to improve the participant’s understanding of the people with whom they work.
- Practice using DiSC to build more effective relationships at work.
One-on-one DiSC Debrief Coaching Sessions
Prior to a training session, a Bishop House Leadership Coach meets individually with each participant for approximately an hour to discuss the participant’s individual DiSC assessment. The debrief coaching session provides a safe and confidential opportunity for the participant to understand their personal assessment and to prepare for the upcoming training program. Debrief coaching sessions will be delivered on-site whenever possible.