by Michael Holland
Here’s Robin’s list of books every leader should have on their bookshelf.
- First, Break all the Rules – Marcus Buckingham
- The Five Levels of Leadership – John Maxwell
- QBQ! The Question Behind the Question – John Miller
- The Five Dysfunctions of a Team – Patrick Lencioni
- Crucial Conversations – Paterson, Grenny, McMillan, Switzler
- Death by Meeting – Patrick Lencioni
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People – Stephen Covey
- #Leadwell: A collection of leadership thoughts for thoughtful leaders.– Michael Holland
Be a lifelong learner – take charge of your development!