Creating a MyEverythingDiSC.com Account with a Previously Completed Profile
- Go to MyEverythingDiSC.com and click the “Create an account” link. Enter the account information fields, making sure to use the same email address where you received the invitation to take the assessment. If this email address is no longer valid, contact the administrator of the assessment to change it.
- After creating an account/login, you will receive an email to activate your account.
- Click on the activation link in the email.
- Click on Go to account.
- If your report did not automatically get uploaded to the account: click on the Add a Report button. Find the access code that was in your email invitation to take your DiSC assessment and enter that.
- Set up your profile with a photo and what information you want to have displayed to others such as your name and email address.
- You are ready to begin using MyEverythingDiSC.com. Explore the various menus and tools, and invite others to compare!