EPIC Instructions for Adding Your Brand
- Go to Personal Options > View/Edit Account Information.
- Enter Company Information
- Company Name > will not display on the cover of your report unless you add it again in the Contact Information
- Administrator Name > will display in the default email subject line while assigning access codes
- Email Address > you may add more than one – EPIC uses these addresses to notify you when a process has been completed, to send password reset messages, and to auto-forward undeliverable bounce-back notifications (bounce-back sent only to the primary address)
- Email From Name > as you type, the Email Display field will change to show you how your EPIC emails will display to those who receive them
- Enter Contact Information. Up to 7 lines of text can be inputted. For best results, keep each line under 50 characters.
- Add your Company Logo.
- Click the browse button to navigate to the image file on your computer
- Double-click the file, or select the file and click Open
- Click the Upload Logo button
- A preview of your logo will be displayed
- Add your company website. It will be displayed along with your contact information at the end of each online assessment.
- Make sure to click the Save button at the bottom of the Personal Options screen to save your changes.
Watch the demonstration video: