If you haven’t used Comparison Reports, it’s not too late to start! These complimentary added-value reports compare two people’s DiSC® styles, providing them with actionable ways to work better together. Here are a few tips on how to leverage these reports:
- Onboarding Employees – Comparison Reports accelerate a new employee’s comfort level and ultimately their productivity within the team. The reports provide new hires with insight about their new team members.
- Relationship Building and Restoration – While Comparison Reports are valuable in building new relationships, they are tremendously critical in helping to restore broken work relationships providing a path to work better together.
- Improving Communication and Preventing Conflict – Using Comparison Reports helps employees to understand where another person is coming from and saves time and energy.
Comparison Reports are a key feature in MyEverythingDiSC®, the mobile-friendly platform that puts learning in the hands of Everything DiSC learners.
- See a sample Comparison Report
- Watch the short video. . . In-Depth Look at the Everything DiSC Comparison Report
Which Everything DiSC reports can be compared for employees?
Any Everything DiSC report from the list below can be used for comparisons. Those being compared do not have to have taken the same assessment.